We have shared the island’s scenic highlights and the character-filled boutique vineyards with thousands of lovely clients from all over the world since 2011. We’ve developed special relationships with passionate vineyard owners and winemakers who love sharing their extensive knowledge and wines with our guests. Each day is different – we meet awesome people from diverse backgrounds and they go home with great stories to tell of their special day trip to our island ‘paradise’.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – you’re only dealing with us. When you ask for a quote or have a question; when we send lunch suggestions or need to communicate – its Jean you’re talking to! When you’re out on tour, Wayne is our primary guide and we have three other highly experienced guides:
- Niki has lived and worked on Waiheke since 2002. She is a very experienced tour guide who loves sharing her local knowledge, her passion for wine, food & all that Waiheke has to offer with our guests.
- Glenn has worked for various island operators, has a great sense of humour and loves showing off the island’s special places.
- Graham – affable, experienced guide who loves sharing his knowledge, and giving our guests a great time.
Owners with Passion
WAYNE is totally biased about Waiheke Island. He’s from a long line of Eagletons who arrived in NZ in the mid-1800’s and made their living in and around the Hauraki Gulf. He has a fascination for Maori place names and history and is a fount of knowledge about our island home. In his past corporate lives he worked in the wine & spirit and motor vehicle industries. In his senior role at Schofields of Newmarket he instigated the ‘Holden Difference’, the brand’s best practice model. Since 2011, he has loved hosting literally thousands of clients from all walks of life: VIP corporates, conference groups, private tours, superyacht and cruise ship clients and some “mystery” guests as well!
JEAN is the planner that makes your day run smoothly. She’ll answer all your questions in advance, make your lunch reservation, organise your island accommodation pickup and assist with any other specific or general Waiheke Island queries. Jean’s enjoyed a lifetime career in the travel and tourism industries, starting out with Air New Zealand, has been GM for luxury inbound travel company Abercrombie and Kent and was the first NZ franchise manager for Harvey World Travel. She has held senior sales and marketing roles for both ferry companies servicing Waiheke Island (Fullers and SeaLink) and she also has a strong passion for the beautiful Hauraki Gulf and its islands.
Why choose us?
- We are 110% committed to providing quality experiences, see our TripAdvisor reviews!
- Meet passionate wine experts who’ll greet you like old friends – taste only Waiheke Island Wines
- Enjoy the company of a small group of other travellers for a fun day out
- Visit boutique vineyards inaccessible by other companies’ vehicles
- Experience island life through the eyes of our expert guides