DUE CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IN ADVANCE TO DISCUSS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR WISH TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING.
CANCELLATIONS MADE ON THE DAY, OR NO-SHOWS WILL STILL FORFEIT 100%
In the event of any circumstances not outlined below we reserve the right to determine the fee that will be applied.
Points 1 – 9 refer to Premium Daily (for 1-10 people) and Platinum Private Tours. For Groups see Point 10 and for Gift Vouchers see Point 11
1. All prices quoted are in NZ Dollars and include NZ GST (Goods and Services Tax)
2. Prices are subject to change without notice however bookings held will be honoured if a deposit or full payment is held.
3. Lunch and ferry fares are not included in the tour price.
4. All tours must be paid for at the time of booking via our secure online booking system, or via internet banking (NZ only). We do not accept cash on the day.
5. The minimum age for all bookings is 18 years, no babies, no exceptions.
6. Every effort will be made to secure a lunch reservation at the restaurant of your choice however this is totally beyond our control and at times may not be possible. It does not constitute a reason for cancelling your tour.
7. Our tour is not weather-dependent and we do operate if it is raining! In the event of extreme weather we will review and make a decision by 8am on the day. If we cancel the tour we will refund in full or offer to rebook at a date to suit.
8. In rare circumstances (due to operational requirements) we may provide a non-branded vehicle of the same standard.
9. AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION FEES : Premium Daily Tours and Private tours
All cancellation fees are based on the total amount paid.
a. Bookings may be amended one time only (preferably with at least 24 hours notice)
b. If cancelling up to 8 days ahead of travel: a 10% fee will be deducted
c. If cancelling between 7 days and 48 hours ahead a 50% fee applies unless rebooking (subject to availability)
d. If cancelling within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) no refunds
10. CANCELLATION FEES, DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS : Groups
Please note cancellation fees appy to individuals and/or the entire group. Any reduction in numbers may require a re-quote.
a. All fees are based on the total amount paid, except where you have paid us for another operator’s services, in which case their cancellation fees will apply to that portion of the cost.
b. An immediate deposit is required (usually 40%) with the balance due one month before travel. Please note : your tour is not confirmed until full payment is made.
c. In the case of premium dates (such as holiday weekends, prime sporting or event dates, or other ‘high demand’ dates) full payment will be required within one week of making the booking.
d. A 20% fee applies to any cancellation made 8 or more days ahead of the tour date
e. If you cancel between 7 days and 48 hours ahead of the tour, a 50% fee applies unless you book (subject to availability)
f. If you cancel within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) no refunds will be made – however we may offer to rebook depending on the circumstances and our availability.
11. GIFT VOUCHERS..
a. Are valid for six months from the date of issue unless agreed otherwise
b. May be used at any time subject to availability
c. Are non-refundable but may be transferred to another party
d. Once a booking is made it this will be subject to the same terms and conditions as per points 1 – 9 above
11. POST-TOUR CONTACT
If you need clarification on any of these conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.