WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are 110% committed to providing quality experiences, see our TripAdvisor reviews!
- Meet passionate wine experts who’ll greet you like old friends – taste only Waiheke Island Wines
- Enjoy the company of a small group of other travellers for a fun day out
- Visit boutique vineyards inaccessible by larger tour companies’ vehicles
- Experience island life through the eyes of our expert guides
We have shared the island’s scenic highlights and the character-filled boutique vineyards with thousands of lovely clients from all over the world since 2011. We’ve developed special relationships with passionate vineyard owners and winemakers who love sharing their extensive knowledge and wines with our guests.
Each day is different – we meet awesome people from diverse backgrounds and they go home with great stories to tell of their special day trip to our island ‘paradise’. In 2012 we gained Qualmark accreditation and we are now in the TripAdvisor Hall of fame for 5+ years of Certificates of Excellence. Our clients love what we do!
MEET WAYNE AND JEAN
WAYNE EAGLETON comes from a senior corporate background in the wine & spirit and motor vehicle industries. In his senior management role at Schofields of Newmarket he was the driving force behind the ‘Holden Difference’, the brand’s best practice model. In the past six years Wayne has hosted day trip visitors, V.VIP corporate guests, conference groups, special occasion tours, private yacht and cruise ship passengers.
JEAN GOODBRAND has enjoyed a great career in tourism. She started her career with Air New Zealand, has been GM for luxury inbound travel company Abercrombie and Kent and was the first NZ franchise manager for Harvey World Travel. Having worked in senior sales and marketing roles for both Fullers and SeaLink she has a passion for the beautiful Hauraki Gulf Islands.