In case of cancellations for reasons not covered below, we reserve the right to determine an appropriate fee.
Cancellations directlyCoVid related: if we can’t operate on the day of your tour, or you can’t travel to Auckland, we will fully refund or hold a credit (your choice), otherwise our regular T&C will apply.
Points 1 – 9 refer to our Premium Daily Tours and Platinum Private Tours. For Groups see also Point 10 and for Gift Vouchers see also Point 11
1. All prices quoted are in NZ Dollars and include NZ GST (Goods and Services Tax)
2. Prices are subject to change without notice however in the case of an increase in price, bookings will be honoured if we are holding full or part payment.
2a. From time to time we may offer promotional pricing. If a tour has already been paid for, retrospective refunds will not be made. Promotional prices may not apply to groups as we will need to quote specifically based on numbers.
3. Lunch and ferry fares are not included in the tour price.
4. As we only have 18 seats, all bookings must be paid for immediately via our secure online booking system, or via internet banking. We do not accept cash on the day.
5. The minimum age for all bookings is 18 years, no babies, no exceptions.
6. We will do our best to reserve a table at your chosen venue but at times this may not be possible in which case we will offer alternatives. This does not constitute a reason for cancelling your tour.
6a. If services other than ours vary on the day (eg ferries) that does not constitute a reason for cancelling, please check timetables and ask if you have a concern before booking.
7. Our tour is not weather-dependent , we still operate if it is raining! In extreme weather we will review and make a decision by 8am on the day. If we cancel the tour we will refund in full or re-book a date to suit.
8. In rare circumstances (due to operational requirements) we may provide a non-branded or other-branded vehicle of the same standard.
9. BEHAVIOUR: drinking alcohol in our vehicles is not allowed by law. Druken or inappropriate behaviour may lead to us requiring clients to leave the tour, we will assist with taxi arrangements if necessary.
10. AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION FEES : Premium Daily Tours and Private tours
a. Bookings may be amended one time only (preferably with at least 24 hours notice)
b. If cancelling up to 8 days ahead of travel there is a $10 p/p fee
c. If cancelling between 7 days and 48 hours ahead there is a $50 p/p fee unless you rebook (subject to availability)
d. If cancelling within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) there are no refunds
11. GROUP CANCELLATION FEES, DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS
Please note cancellation fees apply to individuals and/or the entire group. A variance in numbers may require a re-quote.
a. All fees are based on the total amount paid, except where you have paid us for another operator’s services, in which case their cancellation fees will apply to that portion of the cost.
b. Preferred mode of payment is internet banking, if paying by credit card please add 3%.
c. An immediate deposit is required and the balance will be due one month ahead of the tour.
d. In the case of premium dates (holiday weekends, prime event dates, or other ‘high demand’ dates) full payment will be required within one week of making the booking.
e. A 30% fee applies to any cancellation made 8 or more days ahead of the tour date
f. As it is not possible to re-sell space at short notice, if you cancel between 7 days and 48 hours ahead of the tour, a 50% fee will apply. We will offer alternative dates wherever possible.
g. If you cancel within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) no refunds will be made – however we may offer to re-book depending on the circumstances and our availability.
12. GIFT VOUCHERS.
a. Are valid for six months from the date of issue unless agreed otherwise at the time of issuing
b. May be used at any time subject to availability
c. Are non-refundable but may be transferred to another party
d. Once a booking is made it this will be subject to the same terms and conditions as per points 1 – 10 above
11. POST-TOUR CONTACT
If you need clarification on any of these conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.