In the event of a cancellation due to circumstances not outlined here we reserve the right to determine the fee
In the event of a CoVid lockdown, we will provide a full refund or hold a credit so you can re-book another date to suit
Points 1 – 9 refer to Premium Daily (for 1-10 people) and Platinum Private Tours. For Groups see Point 10 and for Gift Vouchers see Point 11
1. All prices quoted are in NZ Dollars and include NZ GST (Goods and Services Tax)
2. Prices are subject to change without notice however in the case of an increase in price, bookings will be honoured if we are holding full or part payment.
2a. From time to time we may offer promotional pricing. If a tour has already been paid for, retrospective refunds will not be made. Promotional prices may not apply to groups, we will need to quote specifically based on numbers.
3. Lunch and ferry fares are not included in the tour price.
4. All tours must be paid for at the time of booking via our secure online booking system, or via internet banking (NZ only). We do not accept cash on the day.
5. The minimum age for all bookings is 18 years, no babies, no exceptions.
6. We will do our best to secure a lunch reservation at your chosen restaurant however at times this may not be possible. It does not constitute a reason for cancelling your tour.
6a. If services other than ours vary on the day (eg ferry timetables) that does not constitute a reason for cancelling your tour, please make sure you check timetables or other services before booking.
7. Our tour is not weather-dependent , we still operate if it is raining! In extreme weather we will review and make a decision by 8am on the day. If we cancel the tour we will refund in full or re-book a date to suit.
8. In rare circumstances (due to operational requirements) we may provide a non-branded or other-branded vehicle of the same standard.
9. AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION FEES : Premium Daily Tours and Private tours
All cancellation fees are based on the total amount paid.
a. Bookings may be amended one time only (preferably with at least 24 hours notice)
b. If cancelling up to 8 days ahead of travel: a 10% fee will be deducted
c. If cancelling between 7 days and 48 hours ahead a 50% fee applies unless re-booking (subject to availability)
d. If cancelling within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) no refunds
10. CANCELLATION FEES, DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS : Groups
Please note cancellation fees apply to individuals and/or the entire group. Any reduction in numbers may require a re-quote.
a. All fees are based on the total amount paid, except where you have paid us for another operator’s services, in which case their cancellation fees will apply to that portion of the cost.
b. Preferred mode of payment is internet banking, if paying by credit card please add 3%.
c. An immediate deposit is required (usually 40%) with the balance due one month before travel. Please note : your tour is not confirmed until full payment is made.
d. In the case of premium dates (holiday weekends, prime event dates, or other ‘high demand’ dates) full payment will be required within one week of making the booking.
e. A 20% fee applies to any cancellation made 8 or more days ahead of the tour date
f. If you cancel between 7 days and 48 hours ahead of the tour, a 50% fee applies unless you re-book (subject to availability)
g. If you cancel within 48 hours (or if you ‘no show’) no refunds will be made – however we may offer to re-book depending on the circumstances and our availability.
11. GIFT VOUCHERS..
a. Are valid for six months from the date of issue unless agreed otherwise
b. May be used at any time subject to availability
c. Are non-refundable but may be transferred to another party
d. Once a booking is made it this will be subject to the same terms and conditions as per points 1 – 9 above
11. POST-TOUR CONTACT
If you need clarification on any of these conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.