We are now in our 9th year and we NEVER tire of welcoming amazing clients from all over the world to our beautiful Motu (Maori word for “Island”). We’ve got brilliant relationships with the best little vineyards on the island, so come on over for some fun!
HALL OF FAME – in 2019 we again earned our place in the TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME (2014 – 2019). Check us out on TA but do come back and book direct as we are a small family business and we try to keep our oveheads at a minimum.
QUALMARK SILVER AWARD – in 2019 we earned our Silver Award from Qualmark* for the third year in a row for operating a Sustainable Tourism Business.
* We have been bench-marked against other tourism operators by Qualmark (the NZ official Quality Assurance organisation) and judged to be one of the country’s leaders.
Our expert guides are all long-term locals who love meeting people from all over the world and welcoming them to our island paradise.
- Wayne (business owner) is a wonderful story-teller, highly knowledgeable on local history and has hosted thousands of people on our tours!
- Niki has lived and worked on Waiheke since 2002. She is a very experienced tour guide who loves sharing her local knowledge, her passion for wine, food & all that Waiheke has to offer with our guests.
- Glenn has worked for various island operators, has a great sense of humour and loves showing off the island’s special places.
- Graham – affable, experienced guide who loves sharing his knowledge, and giving our guests a great time.
Or find us on Facebook for up-to-date news!
Submit your review
Thank you so much for the tour - it was absolutely phenomenal - the whole thing: Island, experience, winery selection in its entirety was amazing.
Thanks for reviewing us Alex it was our pleasure hosting you all the way from Canada! Cheers Jean and Wayne
Did the wine tour on the 25/3/19. Graham was our host and what a knowledgeable and obliging man he was. He contributed to a great, enjoyable day with some superb wines consumed. Can highly recommend Waiheke Island Wine Tours. Thanks for a great day. Bob and Sharron
I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our day on Waiheke, Sunday 21 October. From our first contact with Graham he was nothing but courteous and helpful, determined to provide us with the best experience possible, and his gentle but very interesting commentary gave us a really comprehensive overview of the Island.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and wish we could have stayed longer! Please thank Wayne, he is truly Renaissance man and we appreciated his tour of the island and its history as much as the wineries.
Excellent day from start to finish! Tour guide Wayne was exceptional, with local knowledge of not only the islands wineries and history, but of the people and culture. Small detours on the way from winery to winery along with personal insights made the difference between a ‘tour’ and an unforgettable experience. Thank you!