DON’T GET ON A BIG BUS!
Tours have no more than 10 people – a fun, personalised and interactive experience..
$130 p/p INCLUDES
- Scenic highlights and visits to three colourful vineyards – you’ll meet genuinely passionate wine experts
- Tasting fees for at least 15 delicious wines (if you’d like to ship wine all of our vineyards offer this service)
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and then to the ferry afterwards
- In peak season and at known busy times we’ll send lunch suggestions and make reservations on your behalf
- Outside busy times our guide will discuss options with you on the day
TIMINGS FOR YOUR DAY IN PARADISE
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you as you step off the ferry.
- We also meet and return to the Devonport or (SeaLink) Half Moon Bay ferry
- Transfers can be arranged to/from island accommodation – please advise the address so we can confirm
- At around 2pm we will transfer you to lunch to suit your budget, from $22 upwards
- After lunch we’ll transfer you to the 4pm ferry or maybe 4:30pm weekends
- Transfers to the 3:00pm ferry may be available, please check.
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand