DON’T GET ON A BIG BUS!
We take no more than 10 people per vehicle for a fun, personalised, interactive experience..
OCTOBER SPECIAL $119 p/p – until 31 October (after that $135 p/p)
- Scenic highlights and visits to three colourful vineyards – you’ll meet genuinely passionate wine experts
- Genuine story-telling commentary from our fully qualified, lively guides
- Tasting fees for at least 15 delicious wines (if you’d like to ship wine all of our vineyards offer this service)
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and to the ferry afterwards
- At peak times choose from our four daily lunch options and we’ll make a reservation for you – easy!
- Outside busy times our guide will discuss lunch options with you on the day
- BEST OF ALL – you get to relax for an entire day because someone else will take care of everything!!!
TIMINGS FOR YOUR DAY IN PARADISE
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you as you step off the ferry
- We also meet and return to the Devonport or Half Moon Bay (SeaLink) ferries
- Transfers can be arranged to/from island accommodation – please advise the address so we can confirm
- At around 2pm we will transfer you to lunch to suit your budget, from $22 upwards
- After lunch we’ll transfer you to the 4pm ferry (or 4:30pm in peak season)
- Need to get back to the city early? Check with us we might be able to assist.
- Ferry fares, lunch
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand