DON’T GET ON A BIG BUS! Our personalised tours have no more than 9 people – a fun interactive experience..
HOW THE DAY FLOWS
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you as you step off the ferry
- We also pickup and/or drop off on the island by prior arrangement
- The tour lasts till lunch which is at around 2pm.
- We will transfer you to the lunch venue of your choice (lunch is at your own cost – choose to suit your budget)
- After lunch we’ll meet and transfer you to the 4pm or 4:30pm ferry (transfers to the 2:30pm ferry may be available, please ask)
$125 per person INCLUDES
- Scenic highlights and visits to three colourful vineyards where you will meet wonderful, passionate wine experts
- Taste at least 15 delicious wines. If you’d like to ship wine – all vineyards offer this service
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and then to the ferry afterwards
- We will send suggestions and make lunch reservations as part of our service.
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years (except for private tours by arrangement)
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand