DON’T GET ON A BIG BUS! Our personalised tours have no more than 9 people – a fun interactive experience..
HOW THE DAY FLOWS
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you as you step off the ferry (ferry options also include ex Devonport or ex Half Moon Bay in the eastern suburbs)
- We also pickup and/or drop off on the island by prior arrangement
- The tour lasts till lunch which is at around 2pm.
- We will transfer you to your lunch venue – choose from fish and chips and a beer or wine ($20 p/p) to a full-on vineyard lunch – suit your own budget
- After lunch we’ll meet and transfer you to the 4pm or 4:30pm ferry (transfers to the 2:30pm ferry may be available, please ask)
$125 per person INCLUDES
- Scenic highlights and visits to three colourful vineyards where you will meet wonderful, passionate wine experts
- Taste at least 15 delicious wines. If you’d like to ship wine – all vineyards offer this service
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and then to the ferry afterwards
- We will send suggestions and make lunch reservations as part of our service.
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years (except for private tours by arrangement)
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand