OCTOBER SPECIAL $119 p/p** – until 31 October (after that $135 p/p)
No big buses! Only 10 people per vehicle – fun, personal, interactive
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Scenic highlights and visits to three colourful vineyards
- Passionate wine experts will greet you like old friends
- Hear great island stories from our knowledgeable local guides
- Tasting fees for at least 15 delicious wines
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch (we even book your table) and to the ferry afterwards
- BEST OF ALL – you get to relax for an entire day because we take care of everything!!!
TIMINGS FOR YOUR DAY IN PARADISE
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll meet you on arrival
- We also service Devonport or Half Moon Bay (SeaLink) ferries
- Transfers can be arranged to/from island accommodation – just check first
- At around 2pm we will transfer you to lunch to suit your budget, from $22 p/p
- After lunch we’ll transfer you to the 4pm ferry (or 4:30pm in peak season)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Ferry fares, lunch
** Special price is for a maximum of 10 people, more than 10 will require a quote.
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand