DIVINE WINES … JAW-DROPPING SCENERY … EXPERT GUIDES!
Join us for a fun, interactive day out on the “Island of Wine” – just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland! Comfortable, personalised touring – no more than 9 per vehicle.
INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE OF $125 P/P
- A professional, fully planned day – we’ll organise everything!
- Scenic tour with visits to three colourful vineyards where you will meet passionate wine experts
- Tasting fees for at least 15 seriously good wines
- Full commentary on the island’s early history and life here today
- Plenty of time to enjoy your tastings and buy wines (you’ll want to!) before moving on
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and then to the ferry afterwards
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you on arrival (island pickups/ dropoffs avilable by prior arrangement)
- When the tour ends at around 2pm transfers to lunch will be provided
- Four lunch options daily – we’ll reserve a table on your behalf if required
- Transfers to the 4pm ferry after lunch (we may be able to transfer to the 3pm ferry if required – just check first)
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
- Minimum age 18years. No babies, no exceptions
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.