DON’T GET ON A BIG BUS! Our personalised tours have no more than 9 people – a fun interactive experience..
HOW THE DAY FLOWS
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you as you step off the ferry. You can also come from Devonport or Half Moon Bay (in the eastern suburbs)
- We can also pickup and/or drop off on the island by prior arrangement
- The tour lasts till lunch at around 2pm.
- We will transfer you to lunch – choose from fish and chips or burgers to a vineyard lunch to suit your budget
- After lunch we’ll transfer you to the 4pm or 5pm ferry (or 4:30pm ferry on weekends). Transfers to the 3:00pm ferry may be available, please ask.
$125 per person INCLUDES
- Scenic highlights plus three colourful vineyards where you will meet genuinely passionate wine experts
- Taste at least 15 delicious wines and if you’d like to ship wine all vineyards offer this service
- Chilled bottled water, Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Complimentary transfers to lunch and then to the ferry afterwards
- In peak season and on winter weekends we’ll send lunch suggestions and make reservations on your behalf (if required)
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
Please note: out of courtesy to our other clients, minimum age is 18years (except for private tours by arrangement)
NOTE: Book well ahead to ensure you are not disappointed. Please contact us with any queries, we’re happy to help.
Photos by Camilla Rutherford and Jean Goodbrand